Time Forgotten...

Wow...it's almost a week since I've been home. And it feels like only a day has passed. Sheesh...when I'm in Kazakhstan, a day feels like a week. Guess time flies when you are comfortable and happy huh? It's a blessing that I get to be back home for the Lunar New Year. Family and friends...that's what makes home feels so great. Been doing some shopping and tagging along with my mom to the morning market in Eng Ann. Get the feel of the festive mood.

Well, tonight will be the "Reunion Dinner", everyone back home with their family for dinner. Anderson's back from China too. The bad weather didn't keep him away huh.

I have brought back a can of horse meat from Kazakhstan. I guess will be waiting for a time when everyone is gathered and will get a taste of it. I personally won't be eating it...had my fair share in the camps. Uggh. So wants to have a Fear Factor Klang challenge can contact me. LOL.

Anyways, I have lots of pictures and videos to upload. Finally.











White Christmas in Almaty

What I wore to work everyday...ninja gear.


Happy New Year!
(SnoVim GodOm)

0 comments: