a Chair? health investment?

Alot of morning I wake up with a knot at my lower back....hurts so dang much. I have a condition, my 5th lumbar is a little off alignment which causes me to have a stiff lower back and causes me plenty of pain. Apparently the muscle left to that particular joint is pulling it, causing it to twist and stiffened. That's why I have been visiting the local chiropractor clinic in Klang. Which I have not attend any back adjusting sessions for awhile now.

Another cause of my back problems is that I spend wayy too much time in front of my computer...which is what I'm doing now. I play games, surf net for nonsense, download movies...the works. I tend to slouch and maintain at a certain position for a long period of time. Which causes undue stress to my joints and back. So since my current chair has a broken gas lift...time to shop for a new one.

Done some research online and found out that a chair is very important to health and productivity.....to me it just means more gaming goodness with little rest. Ahhhh....music to my ears. Anyway, I have found a perfect match for my new health investment....a chair that is so ergonomic it should be part of Star Wars. The chair is by Herman Miller, a really really expensive furniture company. Which cost about RM 5000. But I am looking for a knock off or similar design to it.


After making some calls to local companies that carries such chair designs. Some have the design I wanted and it only cost less than RM 1,500. Which is good. One of them invited me to a furniture exhibition with a free pass held at PWTC this 6th March. The Malaysian International Furniture Fair....or MIFF.

Anyone wanna tag along?

0 comments: