A Sex Scandal...but....Ewwww!

I was shocked to see the headlines in thestar.com.my this morning. It was about a sex DVD...hmmm...so they changed it from sex tape eh? keeping up with the trend I see. Anyways, it was about the Health minister Datuk Seri Dr Chua Soi Lek. His "endeavor" with a personal friend has hit the Malaysian box office and has led to a press conference to apologise for it.

Read more at thestar.com.my

As I was looking for more news inside thestar, I stumbled upon something really funny. The headlines at the "Most Viewed" section.

The first title is 'Chua says sorry over sex DVD', if you scanned through the topics and come to the fourth topic which is 'Chua - Highly experienced'. If you read them together like that it seems like the the 4th article is telling that Chua is highly experienced in bed as shown on the DVD? Haha.

That article just explains how successful and experience he is as a minister for his past work. What a relief.


0 comments: