Happy New Year 2008...Let's Party!

Yea....bye bye 2007, hellooooo 2008. It has been a great year! And this is a New Year to start anew! I have plenty of New Year's Resolution liao. Gonna be lots of changes in this new year.
Anyways, last nite was a blast. I was invited to the guy's hut for an early session of yamseng...and I mean real early....5PM. Cos they wanna celebrate Fanil's 50th birthday early too. His birthday's on January 1st, how cool is that. They only drink neat Vodka, and that did not go too well with me. I took a break at around 8PM to sleep it off and was dragged out again at 10PM. Haha.

At 11:30PM, we were called over the workshop for a New Year countdown. Everyone was there. Some trucks we moved outside to make room for a dance floor....yup....dance floor. Russian and English music was playing. I had the honor of opening a bottle of champagne too. Was cheering and I was asked to give a speech in my own language and Vitaly will translate it to them. Since I was half drunk, I say why the hell not eh?

And then everyone was groovin' at the dance floor. Man, these russian guys and gals are sporting. Young and old alike just dancing away. And I was dragged in too. Haha. I even won a prize for being the best dancer I think. It was quite a good New Year celebration. I mean apart from spending time with my loved ones. Especially with Randi. Da Best!

Well, more drinking and dancing. This old man called Yuri, he grabs and made me his drinking buddy last night. Really nice fellas. Everyone is friendly and hospitable. Will post up some pics and videos later.

A BLESSED NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!!

0 comments: