Frozen in Time

I've been here for almost 3 weeks now and only been to 3 jobs. All short ones. Apparently the weather here isn't helping to the drilling, everything tends to freeze under -35. I guess the steamers didn't help much.

I can see liquids freezes before my very eyes. That is how cold it is here. Well, nothing much to do except sittin in my room watchin movies and playing some games. Also reading up on my job related stuff. Preparing for my breakout, hopefully it can be done this trip. So I won't have to return to this depressing place. My boss needs me back in the desert, apparently I'm the most "senior" once I return there. I will have to lead everything for the Compact tools. Greatt......

At least I get to have a short holiday in States after my training course in Houston in April. Randi will be coming over and we will travel from Texas to New York. Gonna be a short 2weeks excursion. Since my frequent flyer account has enough points to redeem a ticket for her.

Anyways, still waiting for my laundry. Haih. Get paid to sit around eh?

0 comments: