Well well well...it's still here! So am I....

Seeing my friends with their blogs reminded me of mine that I made last year when I "was" planning to keep a diary or autobiography or some sort of my travels. Guess what? I searched through Blogspot.com and found it! Thinking that this is an interesting thing to do with my free time and being encouraged by my girlfriend and my friends to blog....and voila! Here I am!

Feels kinda weird writing this, as if anyone would read it. Or maybe feeling a bit "paiseh" with my England and such. Haha...

Well, it has been a year since my last post on my blog. For you who have just visited my blog for the first time, let me do a recap. Initially this blog is meant to be a memory stamp of my travels and journey towards my next steps in life after getting my job as a Wireline Engineer. Which requires me to be travel and work 6 weeks at a time in Libya....North Africa....in the middle of the Sahara Desert. Cool...no? (pun intended)

So now, on with the jabbering. Will try to keep this piece of real estate of mine chuggin'.

Shalom!

0 comments: