Sony PSP and it's mine!

A little something I got myself this month, as a reward or a little pat-on-the-back for my return from the desert. Took me quite a while to think about committing myself to buy this little baby...and after much consideration and "persuasion" (thanks Randi :P ), I went out to KL and bought it. A little shop I got to know through the forum.

And this thing here? ROCKS!! It plays games, and I mean LOADS of games. Obviously it plays PSP UMD discs, after firmware modifications it plays even PlayStation 1 games! Homebrew games a.k.a NES, SNES, SEGA, N64, MAME...all these are the golden era of consoles and arcades....Mario Bros, Metroid, Contra, Mappy, Street Fighter, Golden Axe, Altered Beast....and hundreds more! I have been searching through my boxes for old PS1 games to rip and convert to play in my PSP. And it all works fine!

Like movies on the go? This little gadget can do it too....just convert any movie to PSP format and voila! Instant Mini-TV! MP3 songs can be played with a proper plugin installed. With it's built in WiFi, surfin' the net is possible but using the keyboard is a real chore....gotta select character by character.

Wherever I go....my PSP is always in my pocket....threatening to pull my pants to my ankles. Har har har. It's kinda heavy but it's worth carrying it around. Waiting in line to pay bills? Girlfriends' taking her time in the beauty shop? This little tyke will be your best companion.
I believe you guys are already drooling eh?


This is what I got in the package:

Sony PSP (Metallic Blue) Console
4GB Sony MSPD (Memory Stick Pro Duo)....crammed with games....
Hori Screen Protector
Charger and 3-pin plug
Logitech PlayGear hard casing
Soft pouch
Headphones with remote
Original UMD game
A DVD of games


Games away....

0 comments: