My Nokia N81 8GB


Last night was our grand anniversary celebration. I'm glad that I could be home from Kazakhstan for this. We headed out to Sunway Pyramid, wanted to see the new section of the place that was opened recently. I liked the individual floor concept, each floor has it's own theme. From Egyptian to Asian.

What I wanted to brag is my new toy, a present from Randi. My Nokia N81 8GB cell phone! It was shocked speechless when I opened the very very well wrapped box. The phone was wrapped under 20 sheets of wrapper! But once I got to the box, it was a Kenneth Cole perfume box. I opened it and a black velvet pouch sits inside. In it is my brand new top of the line Nokia N81. I was shocked speechless.


This phone was released just 2 days ago. This is the first time I have a phone like this...I never bought myself any good phones. Yeah..yeah...I'm a cheap ass. LOL. Anyways, this phone rocks! It has 2 speakers to produce stereo music, NGage gaming capability and videos! It has a huge memory, 8GB built in. There are so many cool kinks that I haven't even discovered yet. Just surf to Nokia site if you want to know more. I just want to mess with it now. Oh one more thing.....Jeles lehhh...? LOL.

0 comments: