Slow Week....Bored.....

This week is kinda slow...no jobs at all, a rig had equipment problems and another is drilling at a snail pace...only 20meters in the last 24hrs. Last week here was kinda hectic...with jobs back to back...everyday. Pulled all nighters for a couple of days. From rigs to rigs. What I don't like is the jobs that happens at night. Middle of the nights, the temperature drops to 0 or 5 degrees. Not that I mind with my handy terrorist hat. LOL. But it's the wind that gets to me. The wind chill is kinda high in during the nights as winter approaches.

Well, I will be back here during the middle of winter. Hopefully I can survive, I am from a tropical climate country. And previously worked in the hottest place on earth! And now working so near Siberia! Last winter the lowest temperature recorded was a low -42!! Practically the rigs frozen. Steaming the equipment barely worked.

0 comments: