Greetings From Kazakhstan

It's been 2 weeks since I left home to come here. Smack in the middle of the 9th largest country in the world. People here are friendly though. But my base camp is place to be desired....literally. LOL.

I had to come online and post something that I have seen 20minutes ago. The most fascinating spectacle....I get to witness what you guys in Malaysia can only witness through the television screen. I was staring up in the sky in awe as our first Malaysian astronaut being catapulted to space. The rocket was launch from the west, from what I gather, the launch was only 350KM away from where I was.....it went all the way to the eastern horizon and disappeared. As it was climbing, I can see sparkling debris falling from the sky. It's just beautiful.

Now that is something that you really don't see everyday.....or your lifetime. LOL.

What a blessing to be here eh?

I took wonderful pictures and videos of it but guess what....I forgot to bring my camera USB cable....so I couldn't upload it to gloat!!!!

0 comments: