Anything and Whatever....

What you wanna drink? Hmmm....whatever-lah. (sounds familiar?)

When you ask someone for suggestion on where to eat or a what drinks they want to order....the most common reply is Anything-lah or Whatever-lah. I find myself saying the same words frequently when my parents ask me what I want to eat for dinner.

And for those people who can't decide and love to use these words when asked on what to drink....beware because you might get what you ask for....literally.

A Singaporean company came up with drinks labeled Whatever and Anything for people that cannot decide their thirst quenching liquids. Upon buying these cans, you won't know what it flavor it contains. Sort of like a "tikam"....Haha. Randi brought back 2 canned drinks that surprised me....haven't tried them yet though.











Whatever...Non-carbonated / Anything...Carbonated




1 comments:

  Anonymous

12:02 PM

wahahaahah! the is damm funny!2
talk about gu wak~ schrewd