Haih....another 12hr flight....

After a 9hr flight...got my land legs back...another 12hr flight back home in an hour. Sitting in McDonald's having my breakfast....I usually skip airplane meals...really dislike them regardless what they serve. Usually once on board, I'll have a beer or any liquor and sleep. Best and fastest way to kill time during long flights. Unless I am taking Emirates, which usually has individual screens and plenty of movie selections. But this time I am flying with KLM, using old planes.....a few monitors in an aisle. Crappy.

Anyway, thought that I will have a chance to tour the city of Amsterdam this round home but they changed my flight itinerary again....now only have 3+ hrs transit here. The previous booking made, I have at least 11hrs of transit...which I was thinking of heading out to Amsterdam. Chance destroyed.

After 2 weeks in Houston I am ready and eager to head back home. I still prefer Fort Worth. More quiet and peaceful....sorta. And they the Six Flags Over Texas theme park. Man how I miss the Titan.

Ok...back to watching anime again. Sleepy...need coffee. More beer! LOL.

0 comments: