Wounded but not out...

My butt cheeks are cramped as I walked to the washroom. Results from yesterdays paintball session. Guess I am in better shape than the others. Some of them left with several additional nipples as a souvenir courtesy of me....Haha.

Key Fatt arranged a Paintball session at TTSportspark in Subang Jaya, he invited his cousins and some friends. I only managed to get Seng to come along. For the rest, I guess they must've been traumatized by our previous games. There were total of 13 players yesterday...and one of them was a female participant. After the short briefing, I got suited up...my personal armor. Long sleeve turtle neck and my company coverall. Haha. Full protection eh?

With the adrenaline rush from the excitement, I was able to calm myself down for the 3rd round. After that, all hell broke loose. Haha. In a round, I manage eliminate 2-3 opponents. Most of them by flanking them. Don't know what hit them. There's a guy which I manage to go up to him at point blank but he decided not to surrender and turn his weapon on me....so I rained a barrage of fast paint balls on him.....point blank! He was grabbing his sides leaving the zone. Pity him though.

As for me, I got wounded too. A few headshots, thigh, hand and arm. Nothing serious compared to a guy who has 4 nipples. Haha. His wife is gonna be grilling him when he gets home. It was a good day. Our players were all rushing, rather than hiding behind the same bunkers everytime. Guess I will put it off till my next rotation then.











0 comments: